Healthy Pork Chop Dinners Ideas: Let’s face it, pork chops make an amazing dinner. Whether you broil them, fry them, bake them or steam them. Most importantly, pork chops are inexpensive and they taste just amazing.
Which is why they are also known as the jack of all meats which is very much true. Especially if you are someone who is trying to shed some pounds and if you really can’t resist a delicious dinner. Then this article is a must read for you.
You see, pork chops make a healthy meal and the best part is that they are quite fulfilling especially when you think of dinner.
Moreover, there are just so many dishes and recipes you can find on the internet to cook pork chop meals.
Today in this article we are going to jot down 5 of the best and the healthiest pork chop dinners possible. So, eaters! Take notes of what we are about to tell you because this article can help you in making your weight loss journey real fun!
1- Veggies And Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 1- Veggies And Ranch Pork Chops
- 2 2- Carb Free-Yakisoba With Lemongrass Pork Chops
- 3 3- Garlic And Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- 4 4- Apple And Cinnamon Pork Chops
- 5 5-Blueberry Salsa With Thick Pork Chops
Let’s face it, you need vegetables whether it’s your breakfast, your lunch or your dinner. In fact, you should consume more vegetables at night.
So that you can fill up your stomach easily without consuming much fat.
Coming back to the recipe for veggies and ranch pork chops, believe it or not. You are going to lick your fingers if you end up making the right dinner.
- Pork chops
- Red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Green beans
- Ranch seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Parsley leaves
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and then put a baking sheet on the baking pan.
- Now put the pork chops, the tomatoes, green beans on the baking pan.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top of the layer and then put some garlic and some salt and pepper on top.
- Now put the baking pan in the oven and let it roast until you see that the pork is completely done.
- Once done, you then have to sprinkle some parsley (garnished) on top of the pork chops.
The cooking time for this scrumptious meal depends on the thickness of the pork chops. However, it won’t take more than 30 minutes to prepare this meal.
So, if you really want to satisfy your tastebuds tonight then you should definitely give this easy meal a try!
2- Carb Free-Yakisoba With Lemongrass Pork Chops
If you are on a keto diet which is a low carb diet and if you really want something that can fill up your stomach at night then you should try the amazing recipe we are about to give you for the carb free yakisoba along with lemongrass pork chops.
Once you prepare this meal, we assure you that you are going to love us for bringing this recipe to you.
- Tamari soy sauce
- Lemongrass stalk
- Avocado oil
- Lime Juice
- Fish sauce
- Pork Chops
- Carb-free shirataki noodles
- Black pepper
- Tamari sauce
- Whisk all the ingredients together for the pork chops.
- You need to put the honey, garlic, lemongrass stalk, lime juice etc in a bowl and then whisk it all together.
- Now you have to put the pork chops in this mixture and put it for marination for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Now bring the pork chops to room temperature.
- Add some avocado oil to the frying pan and let it heat a little.
- Put the pork chops one by one on the frying pan and then stalk frying them by flipping sides.
- Once the pork chops are done, you then have to put the mixture of marination on the chops again and then cook them for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Instructions For Yakisoba:
Put the marinade in a skillet and then add the noodles into the skillet and stir fry them for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the lime juice, cabbage, and soy sauce to the skillet and once it’s done, you then have to put some black pepper on top.
Now serve the pork chops with the yakisoba.
3- Garlic And Lime Marinated Pork Chops
If you are tired from work and if you want an easy to make and quick dinner then you need to opt for the garlic and lime marinated pork chops because we know you are going to love this dish for sure.
Yes, you read it right, this dinner will be the quickest possible dinner you will ever make with pork chops and it’s just going to take you 10 minutes to get finished with it.
- Boneless pork chops
- Chili powder
- Lime juice
- Fresh peppers,
- and Salt.
- First, put the pork chops in a bowl and then add all the spices including cumin, zest, lime juice, salt, and paprika etc.
- Marinate the pork chops and put them in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Now, prepare your broiler pan and put a foil paper sheet on the pan to create less mess. Broil the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- If you want to grill them chops then you can do that too and grill each side for about 5 minutes.
Here you go with the amazing and delicious lime and garlic pork chops. If you follow the recipe properly and if you cook the meat properly, we assure you that this dinner will become your favorite one for a long time because first, it’s easy to make, second, it’s quick and third it’s just amazing in taste!
ALSO WATCH: ????1 Sip After Dinner Flattens Your Tummy
4- Apple And Cinnamon Pork Chops
If you haven’t ever tried apple cinnamon pork chops then it’s normal to feel a little awkward after hearing about this combination but honestly, one thing is for sure that you are just going to love this dinner if you have a sweet tooth.
- Pork chops
- Peeled an apple
- Cinnamon powder
- Cayenne powder
- Apple cider
- Heavy cream.
- First, put some salt and pepper on the chops, season them and then put them separately.
- Now take a skillet and put 2 spoons of butter inside, let them melt and then cook the pork chops in the butter by flipping sides. Once they are brown-ish, you then have to take the chops out in a plate and then set the plate aside.
- Now again take another skillet and add some butter to it.
- When the pan is warm, put the apples and onions inside and start stirring them. Stir brown sugar, cayenne, and cinnamon too.
- Now take the pork chops and put them in the skillet which has all the liquid in it.
- Stir in the cream and apple cider too.
- Cook the chops for at least 10 more minutes until they look all done and ready to be eaten.
5-Blueberry Salsa With Thick Pork Chops
For starters, we assure you that this is going to be a finger licking good meal and you will love the sweet, salty and sour taste of this meal.
The blueberry salsa and thick pork chops are going to be your all-time favorite meal and you will definitely make them more than once a week.
Moreover, it’s a great meal to make if you have guests coming over at dinner. So, follow the recipe and surprise your guests with this amazing and unique dinner.
- Basil leaves
- Pork chops
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Jalapeño pepper
- Bring the pork chops to room temperature and then put salt and pepper on both the sides of the chops.
- Now take a skillet and put some olive oil and butter on it.
- Once the pan has warmed up, you then have to add pork chops to the skillet and then fry them each side one by one. Keep flipping until you see the pork chops turn brown.
- Once the chops are done, you then have to add some vinegar to it to give a little sour touch.
- Make the blueberry salsa for which you need to add brown sugar, vinegar, blueberries, and diced jalapeño.
- Now stir all of these ingredients and put some basil leaves at the end, make sure that the blueberries are all mashed.
- Now put the salsa sauce on the pork chops and enjoy your meal!
These are some of the best possible dinners you can make with pork chops. Try any of these meals and we assure you that you will love the end results.
These dinners are totally healthy so don’t worry because you won’t put on more weight with them.