How To GROW Your Eyelashes FAST At Home! In Just 7 Days (Naturally)
Hey Everyone! Today’s Article is on How To Grow Your Eyelashes FAST!! From sparse and thin to beautiful full looking Natural Lashes!
Specifically, I’m going to show you The Best Natural Remedies To Get Beautifully Long Eyelashes.
Let’s Get Started…
The long eyelash is a symbol of natural female beauty and attractiveness. That’s why many women are looking for ways to accelerate hair growth.
First thing noticed by anyone at your face is your eyelashes. Eyelashes attract the people toward you to admire your beauty.
But eyelashes of the women become thinner and starts to fall if you don’t take proper care of them.
In this article, we will discuss how to grow eyelashes naturally and how to take care of them.
There are a lot of ways through which you can provide artificial look and beauty to your eyelashes, but we will discuss the natural ways to grow your eyelashes and make them beautiful.
Doctors say that the most important thing to consider the growth of eyelashes is genetics.
However, there are many natural ways to grow long eyelashes.
And if these methods do not help, then advanced technologies in cosmetology can help you, but it is not recommended at all.
Importance Of Eyelashes For a Girl’s Beauty
- 1 Importance Of Eyelashes For a Girl’s Beauty
- 2 How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally
- 3 How To Grow Eyelashes With Coconut Oil
- 4 #1 – Coconut Oil Mask With Honey For Your Eyelashes
- 5 #2 – Mask With Coconut Oil And Lavender Oil
- 6 #3 – Coconut Oil With Vitamin E Oil
- 7 How To Grow Eyelashes With Aloe Vera
- 8 How To Grow Eyelashes With Olive Oil
- 9 How To Grow Eyelashes With Almond Oil
- 10 How To Grow Eyelashes With Castor Oil
- 11 Prevention Of Eyelash Diseases
- 12 Rules For The Care Of Eyelashes
Long and thick eyelashes – probably the dream of every girl and woman.
Well, if the eyes cover the lush eyelashes, then the look becomes more enticing.
But every woman knows what eyelashes are really for. And they are needed primarily to protect the eyes from dust and trace elements on the mucous membrane.
Eyebrows also perform a protective function on the human body: they do not allow sweat from the frontal part of the face to get into the eyes.
By nature, eyelashes and eyebrows are the same hair. They also require some care and respect.
But in pursuit of beauty, women forget about care and more and more use cosmetics containing chemical additives. Now began to be popular appliances for curling eyelashes.
Problems With Eyelash Damages
Often the problem with eyelashes is by eyelash extension, which also lays a mark on the health of their eyelashes.
Glue on which artificial eyelashes are attached, getting on the skin of the eyelids, clogs the eyelash bulb.
Subsequently, the growth of eyelashes stops, because they do not get food outside. In addition, when removing artificial eyelashes, a lot of natural ones are simply pulled out.
As a rule, such procedures are useable for short and rare eyelashes only.
Modern cosmetology has created a lot of tools that should increase the growth of eyelashes, add volume to them, etc.
In fact, the use of such tools is an additional damage to the eyelashes.
How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally
The first method of treatment, restoration, and stimulation of the growth of eyelashes at home are oils which include Castor, Burdock, and Almond oil.
They can apply separately, or you can prepare masks from them by mixing them in different proportions.
The natural properties of oils have a beneficial effect on the growth and condition of hair which allows you to grow the desired length of eyelashes.
We are going to discuss some home remedies and other simple methods to grow your eyelashes fast.
#1 – Castor Oil For The Growth Of Eyelashes
Castor oil is one of the popular home remedies to grow eyelashes longer naturally.
Castor Oil can make the eyelashes of a girl thicker, healthier and help them to grow quickly.
Simply apply the oil of castor with a graze to your eyelashes and you can also apply them on eyebrows when you will go to sleep at night, it will absorb in your eyelashes and helps the hairs to grow faster.
You will get more details about this oil below in this article.
#2 – Vitamin E Oil For The Growth Of Eyelashes
Another method to grow your eyelashes is by utilizing Vitamin E oil. Vitamin E is useful for treating flaws on your skin and it helps your eyelashes to grow thicker.
Open a few vitamin E oil capsules and apply it to your lashes with a brush to make them grow faster and beautiful.
#3 – Use Egg Whites
Egg whites have good healing properties. They are very good for the growth of hairs and make them soft.
Break several eggs, whip whites and put the mask on the eyelashes carefully.
The effect is instant your eyelashes will look 10 times healthier.
#4 – Drink Plenty Of Water
The growth rate of hair also depends on how intensively the body processes and removes toxins.
Drinking 8 cups of water a day will not only increase your health, provide you skin benefits and energy but also make your hair stronger.
And if the hair is strong, they grow faster, so it is a natural way to increase your eyelashes.
#5 – Brush Regularly
You can use little doll’s comb to brush your eyelashes softly at least 2 times a day.
It stimulates blood circulation in the skin, nourishes the hair roots and thus promotes the growth of the eyelashes.
#6 – Essential Oils
Mix 3 drops of lavender, 3 drops of rosemary and 2 drop cedar oils.
Then apply the mixture to the eyelashes carefully at sleeping time.
The effect will surprise you very much.
#7 – Eat Protein Foods
Regularly consume foods rich in protein and you will see a significant improvement in quality and increase in the rate of hair growth of your eyelashes.
Your diet must contain fish, eggs, and meat. Cereals, nuts, herbs, and, of course, vegetables, especially carrots are useful for the growth of your eyelashes.
In fact, the more nutrients your body receives, the faster your eyelashes grow.
A healthy and balanced diet, as well as nutritional supplements can help strengthen the hair and the growth of eyelashes.
By consuming all the necessary nutrients, you give benefit not only to your skin but also your hair.
Therefore, do not deny yourself in foods rich in vitamin A and C, as well as iron.
#8 – Egg Yolk Mask
Add one egg yolk, a bit of honey and an amazing mask to grow your eyelashes is ready.
It will make your hair grow faster. And this is without any chemical reaction.
#9 – Use Palm Oil To Grow Your Eyelashes
Palm oil is an excellent source of tocotrienols which is consist of vitamin “E” and they accelerate eyelashes growth very much.
You can use this once or twice a week.
Before you wash your face, apply this oil on your eyelashes carefully for 10 minutes.
Palm oil also perfectly protects from the harmful effects of the sun, salt, and chlorinated water, which make eyelashes weak, dry, brittle and unable to grow.
It is better if you avoid the direct sunlight. In the sun, do not forget to wear sunglasses.
Palm oil is recommended to be applied to the clean eyelashes.
#10 – Vitamins Help In The Growth Of Eyelashes Hairs
Health and hair growth depends primarily on the balance of vitamins and minerals in the body. In appearance, eyelashes help you a lot in the beauty of your face.
Dull eyelashes are not always the result of improper care, more often it is the result of a lack of a nutrient.
Your eyelashes can split and easily broken or fall. It is the first sign of a deficiency of vitamins A, B, and C.
The lack of healthy shine of your eyelashes indicates a lack of amino acids, vitamins D, E, H, B1, B2, zinc, selenium, magnesium.
Hairs of eyelashes will not grow quickly without sufficient calcium, silicon, iodine, magnesium, manganese, chromium, zinc, beta-carotene, biotin, and other vitamins and trace elements in the body.
Therefore, before you accelerate the growth of hair, take care of your whole body and treat it with beneficial substances.
By the way, because of vitamin deficiency in winter hair growth slows down.
The vitamins necessary for accelerating eyelashes growth are vitamins of groups A, B, C, and E…
• Vitamin A restores the hair structure, moisturizes and prevents hair loss.
• B vitamins are indispensable for hair growth of eyelashes. This is especially true for vitamins B1, B6, B7, and B12. Other vitamins in this group strengthen the eyelashes and prevent them from falling out.
• Vitamin C helps blood circulation in the eyelashes skin and contributes to the rapid delivery of nutrients necessary for cell division in the hairs.
• Vitamin E nourishes the cells with oxygen and promotes the growth of healthy, shiny and strong eyelashes.
In addition to multivitamin complexes, you can purchase liquid vitamins in pharmacies in your city.
Inexpensive ampoules or bubbles contain an oil solution that can be added to masks and to accelerate eyelashes growth and give them a healthy, radiant look.
Also Check Out this: How To Get STRAIGHT HAIR Naturally At Home!
How To Grow Eyelashes With Coconut Oil
Today a huge amount of cosmetic means for eyelashes care is being produced, but this does not mean at all that you should write off the well-known and proven methods.
Especially, they are cheaper and more efficient.
One of these proven methods is the use of natural coconut oil for the growth of eyelashes.
In addition to the fact that this product does not contain any chemicals and is 100% natural, it contains lauric acid. It acts as the main fatty acid.
Coconut Oil Effects On Eyelashes
• Coconut Oil activates hair growth.
• Eyelashes will get stronger, less split, energized and begin to radiate natural shine.
• The Coconut oil helps the hair retain moisture.
• It protects the hair even when exposed by using cheap and harmful chemical cosmetic products.
Coconut oil is used for eyelashes care:
You need to put the oil in warm water for some time before using it.
It can be heated in the microwave, using the microwave is safe. Warm oil can absorb more.
Apply the oil directly to the eyelashes carefully with a little brush or by using your fingertips. Let it soak for a few minutes, after that you can clean it with a piece of soft cloth.
Different masks with Coconut Oil for your Eyelashes:
#1 – Coconut Oil Mask With Honey For Your Eyelashes
Honey is a strong antibacterial agent and can be successfully used to get rid of scalp and dandruff infections.
This thick amber liquid is also rich in vital nutrients, such as B vitamins, iron, and zinc, which enrich and nourish your hairs.
This eyelash mask with coconut oil is an ideal way to grow eyelashes fast:
• 2 tablespoons of coconut milk,
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
• Add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and then 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
• Mix all ingredients well. Better to use a blender.
• Use a hairbrush to apply a mask on your eyelashes carefully by protecting your eyes.
• Leave the mask on for at least 10 minutes, depending on your convenience. The longer you hold it, the more good you will get.
• Then wash your eyelashes with warm water.
You can apply this hair mask with coconut oil for a deep recovery once a week to moisturize and nourish your eyelashes.
Regular use will give you amazing eyes beauty.
#2 – Mask With Coconut Oil And Lavender Oil
For eyelashes that have been damaged or falling, we recommend using this mask to restore them from coconut oil and lavender.
You Will Need: (Ingredients)
• Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
• Lavender essential oil (5 to 7 drops)
• Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
• Add 5 to 7 drops of lavender essential oil.
• Mix the ingredients well to get a uniform mixture.
• Apply the mixture to the eyelashes carefully.
• Leave the mask for 10 minutes.
• Wash your hair face with coconut milk soap and use coconut cream for optimal results.
You can use this mask to restore once a week for at least 2-3 months to cure damage caused by years of chemical cosmetic products.
#3 – Coconut Oil With Vitamin E Oil
You can prepare and apply this incredibly simple, but very effective blend for your eyelashes hairs.
You Will Need: (Ingredients)
• Cold coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
• Oil with vitamin E ½ tbsp.
• Place 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil in a small bowl.
• Add ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
• Stir thoroughly to obtain a uniform mixture.
• Use your fingertips to gently apply on the eyelashes.
• Leave it for 10 minutes, then wash your face with warm water.
Use this mask with coconut oil twice a week to grow your eyebrows naturally.
How To Grow Eyelashes With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has strong antibacterial properties. It soothes and cools the inflamed skin, controls any infections of the skin and nourishes the eyelashes to stimulate hair growth.
For best results, use pure aloe vera juice, obtained directly from the plant, which is easy to obtain and store.
You can also use this with the coconut oil to grow your eyelashes quickly.
This mask is one of the most effective ways to increase hair growth.
Coconut oil nourishes the hair follicles and promotes blood circulation in the skin of eyelashes, which leads to faster hair growth.
You Will Need:
• Coconut oil -1 tablespoon
• Aloe vera juice – 1 tablespoon
To Make Mask:
• Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
• Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice.
• Mix everything together to get a uniform mixture.
• Dip a clean hairbrush in a mask and apply it on the eyelashes carefully, especially around the roots, to promote hair growth.
• Leave it for 15 minutes.
• After that, wash your face with cool or warm water.
Use this coconut oil hair mask once a week to get thicker and stronger eyelashes.
Also Read: 17 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair And Skin
How To Grow Eyelashes With Olive Oil
Olive oil is a useful beauty product, which is famous for its healing properties. And even though many cosmetologists and makeup artists do not like to use food as cosmetics, you should not reduce the strength of nature.
So, olive oil for hair is one of the easiest and most affordable means to get healthy and beautiful eyelashes.
• You can use olive oil in its pure form to grow your eyebrows fast. Just apply it to your eyelashes and let it soak for some time. You will notice the significant difference in the beauty of your eyelashes.
• More complicated but also very useful for eyelashes hair restoration, the mask incorporates oil, high-quality natural honey, and olive oil. The recommended proportions are as follows: one tablespoon of oil and the same amount of honey. Keep the mask on the eyelashes at least 10 minutes.
• If you regularly use olive oil, the eyelashes will get a natural shine and will be silky. For this effect, it is enough to make masks from this oil.
• When eyelashes fall out, it is also recommended to use olive oil. With such a problem, you either lose this problem, or your hair falls out will get less.
• Vitamins of groups A and E restore damaged hair follicles. And such a vitamin in olive oil is found in excess
• Also, if you need to grow eyelashes naturally, then olive oil is a very good assistant in this direction.
Don’t forget to Read – HOW TO Get Rid Of Oily Hair Naturally! (BEST Home Remedies)
How To Grow Eyelashes With Almond Oil
People can get luxurious eyelashes hairs from nature.
Improper diet, stressful situations, poor ecology, pregnancy and breastfeeding – these and other factors have a detrimental effect on the functional state growth factors of the body.
But after using almond oil for eyelashes, you will get very attractive eyelashes.
Essential Nutrients present in this oil which are beneficial for the beauty of your eyelashes.
It gives shine, makes the color of eyelashes more intense.
Responsible for the regeneration of the skin and the restoration of the eyelashes. Especially useful for damaged eyelashes.
Deeply nourish the roots, stimulating their activity.
It nourishes dry eyelashes.
It has pronounced anti-aging properties. Helps regain the softness and silky texture of the eyelashes.
Prevents the early appearance of gray hair, gives the eyelashes strength.
Prevents the evaporation of moisture from the hair. An indispensable component for the prevention of end sections.
• To accelerate hair growth of eyelashes, you can use 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of castor oil. Mix both ingredients well. Apply it on your eyelashes and wash the face after 10-20 minutes.
(READ) How To GROW Your Eyebrows FAST! ( Natural & Thick )
How To Grow Eyelashes With Castor Oil
Castor oil is made up of fatty acids that are linked to each other by carbon bonds.
Due to the high content of acids and a huge number of bonds, castor oil is one of the most viscous.
This property of his was the cause of widespread use in the creation of various masks and ointments.
In the composition of the mixtures, castor oil plays the role of a binder, creating a uniform composition. But this is not the only property of the Castor oil.
Castor Oil consists of fatty acids, most of which is ricinoleic acid (about 87%).
In addition to it, in smaller quantities contain oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic and eicosanoic acids.
Together, these elements perfectly saturate the follicles and provoke enhanced hair growth.
Depending on the degree of purification, the product may have a different color – from dark brown to almost colorless.
The use of castor oil, in any case, will be high and does not depend on its color, but try to give your preference to a product with a lighter shade when choosing, because it is a well-cleaned product that is more suitable for the care of eyelashes.
The effectiveness of eyelashes hair treatment with castor oil is caused by its ability to improve blood flow in the skin of eyelashes.
Due to this, the roots get more nutrients, which causes strengthening, thickness and rapid growth of hairs.
To Get The Benefits Of Castor Oil:
• You will need 1 tbsp of castor oil.
• Provide it heat.
• Use it on your eyelashes with soft fingertips.
• Use this once a day to grow eyelashes naturally.
For A Mask For Eyelashes Fall Out You Will Need:
• Castor oil and burdock oil – 1tbsp each.
• Vitamin E oil – a couple of drops.
• Open the capsule of vitamin E oil with a needle, squeeze the contents into a plate, pour the same oil.
• Mix the ingredients and distribute over the eyelashes.
• Leave for a few minutes.
• Then wash your face with water.
• The longer you hold, the better it will absorb.
Castor Oil With Other Oils
You Can Use:
• Castor oil.
• Sea buckthorn oil.
• Burr oil.
• Mix thoroughly and apply on the eyelashes.
• This mixture is recommended to be applied with a mascara brush.
So, the small grains of rose hips will be less likely to get into the eyes.
This mixture can be used daily for 30-40 minutes a day.
This recipe is especially useful for those who regularly increase eyelashes.
After the extended eyelashes are removed, it is necessary to start using the mixture on the same day.
Also READ: How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally! (BEST Thick Hair Tips)
Prevention Of Eyelash Diseases
Prevention of eyelash diseases in the first place follows the rules of hygiene.
It is necessary to wash eyes and tonic at least twice a day.
In the skin of the eyelids there are quite a lot of sebaceous ducts, so the eyelids are prone to fogging.
Excess sweat clogs the pores, and the eyelash bulbs are not externally supplied.
Do not interfere with the use of various cosmetics for cleansing the skin around the eyes.
In addition, you should periodically give your eyes a break from makeup, so it is recommended that you do not use makeup at least one day a week.
For greater persuasiveness in the need for hygiene, you can cite several eye diseases that may arise:
Scabies century. It occurs upon contact with the patient, but with timely disinfection of the disease can be avoided;
Demodikoz. Occurs when immunity is weakened. Initially, the disease affects the weakest areas of the body. Timely nourishment of the skin around the eyes will help avoid the occurrence of the disease.
Ophthalmomyasis. The disease occurs when the larvae of flies on the skin. Nutrition and disinfection of the eyelids will create a powerful protective shell in the path of parasites.
Filariasis. Transmitted through mosquitoes, gadflies, black flies. Disinfection and nutrition will help avoid infection.
In addition to these, there is still a huge number of eyelid diseases that can provoke a disease of eyelashes.
Also Check Out this: How To Make Your Hair Grow Super Fast OVERNIGHT! (For Men & Women)
Rules For The Care Of Eyelashes
In addition to the prevention of diseases of eyelashes and eyelids, there are rules for the care of eyelashes:
• Before bedtime, it is necessary to rinse all cosmetics from the eyes. This rule, perhaps, is the main, but not the only one, on which the growth and health of eyelashes depend.
• Never use soap or shower gel when washing. It is recommended to use special makeup toners. Tonic can be replaced by baby shampoo “without tears.”
• Use only high-quality, proven cosmetics. You should not give in to weakness and buy cosmetics at an unrealistically low price. Most likely in its composition, there is not a single useful substance, but harmful ones are more than enough.
• With frequent diseases of the eyes and skin around the eyes, it is recommended to consult an oculist. For eye diseases, it is very difficult to treat eyelashes. In addition, there are cases when the skin disease around the eyes extends to the eyelashes, especially the fungal ones.
Watch MORE: How To Grow Eyebrows FAST! (Guaranteed Thicker Eyebrows)