Tea Tree Oil is known by many names such as:
- Melaleuca oil
- Ti tree oil
Etc. Tea Tree Oil is basically an essential oil which has been derived from the leaves of the tree known by the name Melaleuca alternifolia.
The tree is found in the South east and North east coasts of Australia.
The oil has a newly harvested camphoraceous scent. It has various colors such as:
- Pale yellow
- Whitish or clear
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
The Tea Tree Oil has been known to be beneficial for a number of things. They are as under:
- Skin problems such as eczema, acne, oily skin, spots
- Heals Wounds
- Hair Treatment
Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
Hair is the most important asset of every man and woman.
If your hair looks, smells and feels nice and smooth, you can take over the whole world.
However, due to the advanced hair appliances and hair cosmetics we use, we tend to damage our hair greatly.
Using the wrong products can definitely cause a lot of problems including:
- Itchy scalp
- Dry hair
- Rough hair
- Hair fall
A tea tree shampoo has been devised for this purpose and has proven to be affective to deal with all the possible hair problems that one can have.
Due to its countless benefits, the tea tree oil shampoo is being used worldwide.
The shampoos are available in various forms.
Colors and scents however, the most authentic one is said to be the one which has a camphoraceous scent which is a strong minty scent.
WATCH Next: Just Apply This Oil To Your Scalp & Grow Extremely Long Hair & Stop Extreme Hair Fall
Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Benefits
There are a number of benefits of using the tea tree oil shampoo considering the number of people who are subjecting to the use of it.
The tea tree oil shampoo is known for having countless antibacterial and antifungal properties that leaves your hair smooth, soft, silky and eradicates all the hair problems as well.
Following are the benefits of the tea tree oil shampoo:
● The tea tree oil shampoo is known to help with the total eradication of dandruff from your hair. What makes this possible, are the antifungal properties that the shampoo is induced with due to the use of the tea tree oil leaves extract
● The tea tree oil also helps to increase and induce hair growth. It is known to exfoliate the hair follicles and provides necessary nutrients that are needed for the scalp to produce more hair
● The tea tree oil shampoo helps to reduce hair fall by a great number. It has strengthening properties thus an essential oil which helps prevent the loss of hair
● The antibacterial properties of the shampoo help to reduce and eradicate itching of the scalp in one wash only
● The tea tree oil also helps to kill and prevent the growth of any lice in the hair. It has antibacterial properties that help to remove any lice in the hair
How To Make Tea Tree Oil Shampoo?
Due to the increased number of brands that are selling tea tree oil shampoos, it is hard to figure out which is the most affective and authentic tea tree oil shampoo.
There are many ways by which you can make your own tea tree oil shampoo.
Making your own tea tree oil shampoo would ensure that only natural ingredients have been used to make it and we are never sure of what the companies might be adding in the shampoos.
In order to make the tea tree oil shampoo you require the following items:
- Lavender oil 10 drops
- Rosemary oil 15 drops
- Tea tree oil 10 drops
- Almond oil vitamin E oil 2 tablespoons
- Shampoo base 1 cup
Mix all these ingredients together and use when required.
The shampoo can be kept and stored in the fridge for about a week.
There are a number of recipes for making the tea tree oil shampoo and the recipe slightly differs depending upon your hair type.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil Shampoo?
WATCH Video: Top 5 Uses & Benefits of Tea Tree Oil For Skin & Hair
The tea tree oil shampoo is just like any other shampoo and it is used in the same way as well.
Just take an appropriate amount of the shampoo depending upon the length of your hair, thoroughly massage onto your hair with your fingers and wash off.
The best way to make sure that it’s effective and shows results early is to use it alongside a conditioner.
The best part is that you can turn any conditioner into tea tree oil conditioner.
All you have to do is add a drop of tea tree oil to the conditioner, mix it well, apply to your hair, leave for a minute or two, wash off.
You’re left with silky, smooth and fresh smelling healthy and thick hair.