Keto Breakfast Recipes: The keto diet is currently the talk of the town and well, all the hype for this diet is quite justified because the results with which it comes are just magical. For years, people thought that it’s the “fats” that are making them obese and overweight but after the keto diet came out and showed results, it’s now a tried and tested fact that if you are gaining weight then you need to watch out for the “carbs” that you are consuming.
Yes, you read it right! Carbs are the ones to blame for your obesity and if you are someone who genuinely wants to shred the fat from his body without any side effects then you need to opt for the keto diet. What happens in the keto diet is that your body goes into “ketosis”, it’s a state in which your body uses your fat as energy and hence you start losing weight real quick.
For those who already are on keto, we know it’s hard for you to resist the delicious food out there. Most importantly, in keto, the hardest part is to resist the morning breakfast cereals and meals but don’t worry because we’ve got you covered today for that too.
Today we are going to jot down some of the best keto breakfast recipes that are sugar-free, low in carbs and to sum up, “keto-friendly”. So, keto-ers! Take notes of what we are about to tell you because this article can help you in making your keto diet really easy for you.
7 Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – “Delicious” Low-Carb & Sugar-Free!
1- Vegetables And Eggs
It is but very obvious that you need something in the morning that keeps you full and also serves as an energy booster for your body so that you can function all day easily. Now, in such a situation the best meal you can make in the morning is eggs and vegetables. Vegetables are too good for your health and when it comes to eggs, well, they are rich in protein which is exactly what your body needs in keto.
It’s a very simple and easy recipe to follow and the best part is that this breakfast will literally take only 10 minutes to make in the morning.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, eggs, vegetables (keto friendly ones), spinach (if you want) and spices.
- Heat some coconut oil in the pan.
- Put all the vegetables that you want in the pan once the oil is all heated up.
- Now, add 3 to 4 eggs in the pan.
- Start stirring all of the mixtures and let it cook for a while till you feel like it’s ready for consumption.
2- Eggs And Bacon
Looking forward to a salty breakfast? Well, if yes then eggs and bacon are the best combinations to opt for when you are on keto. It’s an easy recipe and it won’t take much of your time if you have to rush for work in the morning.
Ingredients: Thyme, cream cheese, bacon, eggs.
- Take some cream cheese in a bowl and put some thyme in it.
- Mix the combination and then set it aside.
- Boil 6 eggs (hard-boiled).
- Peel the eggs and then cut them into halves.
- Take the 6 halves and then fill them with the cream cheese filling you prepared earlier.
- Now put the rest of the 6 halves back on the filled one.
- Take two strips of bacon for one egg and roll the bacon around each egg.
- Once you are done with the rolling part, you now have to bake these eggs in the oven for 30 minutes and there you go with your scrumptious breakfast.
3- Cream Cheese Pancakes
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Let’s face it, the one main thing you miss in keto is pancakes and well it’s pretty much justified because the taste is finger licking good especially when it’s breakfast time.
Ingredients: Cream cheese, stevia, eggs, and cinnamon
- Just blend all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Now, put some grease on a pan and let it warm a bit.
- Now, put the batter on the hot pan and then wait till the pancake turns golden brown.
- Keep flipping sides just as per your requirement of the pancake being golden.
- Once done, you can then take it out on a plate and put some sugar-free syrup on it for taste.
4- Chia Chia Pudding
Looking for something healthy even when you are on your keto diet? Well, if yes then you need to opt for the chia chia pudding because this meal is full of omega 3 and on top of it, it comes with loads and loads of fiber. It’s a one great keto dessert that will be the best breakfast you will try.
Ingredients: Cinnamon ground, water, heavy cream, fennel seeds, ginger ground, cardamom ground, chia seeds, natvia
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan with medium heat under it, just don’t add the chia seeds in the beginning.
- Once you see that the mixture is simmering, you then have to turn off the heat.
- Now place the chia seeds in a container that is heat proof.
- After that, you have to put the hot simmered batter into the container in which the chia seeds are placed.
- Now, put all of this mixture in the fridge for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and separate the mixture in three to four cups.
- Now add some whipped cream on each cup and enjoy your chia chia pudding.
5- Keto Cheese And Bacon Rolls
Do you miss your morning french toasts or bagels? Well, we know you do and if you are looking for an alternative to that breakfast of yours then yes, you are at the right place because we have the keto friendly cheese and bacon rolls for you that can satisfy your taste buds in the morning.
Ingredients: cream cheese, bacon, sesame seeds, baking powder, eggs, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper.
- Dice the bacon and put it on a pan with medium heat under it. Once it starts turning brown, you can then turn off the heat.
- Now add some cream cheese to the bacon and then let it cool for a while.
- Now put all the bacon, the cream cheese and the other ingredients in a food processor.
- Put some bacon aside for topping purposes.
- Put the mixture on the baking tray in the form of 10 to 12 spoons.
- Now bake the tray for about 15 minutes and then sprinkle the rest of the bacon on the baked pieces.
6- Shaker Omelet, Ham And Cheese
If you are looking for an easy breakfast then you should go for the shaker omelet that’s all about ham and cheese. It’s totally keto friendly so you don’t have to worry about the carbs. On top of everything, we all know that eggs are considered a superfood which means you get the energy boost you need in the morning to function. So, yes, this breakfast can be pretty much everything you need.
Ingredients: Eggs, cream, onions, tamari, coconut oil, butter, cheese
- You need to slice the ham and the onions.
- Now, crack the eggs into a shaker and put all the other ingredients in the shaker.
- Shake all of what you have.
- Now, put the shaked batter into the pan that is greased with coconut oil/butter.
- Make sure the pan is heated.
- Now make an omelet out of the batter and serve it with avocado.
7- Egg And Cheese Omelet
Believe it or not, this is the best breakfast you will ever have in keto and chances are that you won’t even get tired of it. Yes, you read it right! It’s simple, it’s great in taste and it’s the best and most fulfilling meal you will ever have when you are in ketosis.
Ingredients: Eggs, cheese, coconut oil/butter, chicken
- Crack three eggs in a bowl
- Boil some chicken and then cut it into pieces or shred it completely.
- Add some salt and other spices in the bowl of eggs and then put the shredded chicken in it too.
- Stir the eggs and the mixture, keep mixing until you don’t get the perfect batter.
- Now put the batter in the pan that’s greased with coconut oil or butter as per your choice.
- Now flip the omelet once you see it’s one side is done.
- Once the eggs are completely cooked and your omelet is ready, just take it out on a plate and eat it with a fork.
These are the 7 best keto breakfast recipes you should try. All the recipes we just mentioned are amazing in taste and they are unique too so we assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the end result. We know, keto can be a little hard at the beginning for you but if you stay constant with your efforts and if you don’t do anything that kicks you out of ketosis then you will surely see the results in a short time.